Reward card evening menu
Book now for your table at our wonderful reward card evening meal on the 29th of November. Two sittings are available, £16.00 per head.
The Shed Café at Goulds Garden Centre is the perfect place to enjoy our fresh coffee, hot and cold drinks and a wide range of freshly prepared wholesome food.
– Full English breakfasts, breakfast butties and danish pastries
– Lunches including chef’s homecooked hot meals, sandwiches and baguettes, salads, omelettes and jacket potatoes
– Freshly made homemade cakes, biscuits and teacakes
– Homemade savoury and sweet scones
– Served in a light and airy seating area which includes a covered outdoor seating area
– We cater for nutritional needs including gluten free, vegetarian and vegan. We can also offer dairy free options including soya milk. Please ask a member of staff for more details.
– We make every effort to source our ingredients from local suppliers and we make sure the eggs we use are free range!
– We offer an impressive tasty children’s menu
other facilities and services include
- Complimentary Wi-fi
- Baby milk and food warming facilities
- Children’s outdoor play area
- Disabled toilet
- High chairs & Nappy changing facitilities
- Full table licence
- 5* hygiene rating from the local council
Treat yourself or a loved one
Our mouth-watering Doret Cram teas include our home-baked scones, clotted cream and a jar of Bonne Maman jam. Makes the perfect afternoon treat…
Why not push the boat out and upgrade to one of our extravagant high teas; stacked with freshly prepared sandwiches, a selection of small cakes, homemade scones and various accompaniments. You can even add a glass of prosecco if you wish…